Mission and Goals
Mission & Goals
The Wiskott-Aldrich Foundation is dedicated to serving children with Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome and their families worldwide by funding research and providing educational, financial and emotional support.
- Remain well informed of current issues facing families affected by Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome (WAS), and use that information to guide all Wiskott-Aldrich Foundation (WAF) activities
- Work with leading WAS scientists and organizations to identify and fund promising research to find better cures for WAS, and improve the quality of lives of affected children and families
- Assist families in coping with WAS by providing information on managing WAS, as well as financial and emotional support
- Educate families and the medical community about WAS and resources available to them
- Inspire volunteers and donors to achieve WAF’s mission
- Maximize donor support by utilizing WAF resources in the most efficient and effective manner possible
We believe that we can achieve our goals, but we can’t get there without your support. Please join the fight and Donate Now to help our patients, families, and researchers.